Friday 3 June 2016

40k scratch built Warhound



One of the many projects that I hesitate to do is a scratch built Warhound.


A few years back I actually took the plunge and decided to build one so I can take it to an apocalypse game. Nothing motivates me more then to have a big piece of cheese spewing death and destruction on the battle field.

 

Unfortunately I never did take it to the game as my team decided to do an infantry list at the very last minute with hordes of vendettas. Those bloody movie marines nearly got us that time…ahhh good times.

 

So anyway, I didn’t really took many progress shots at the time but here are some work in progress shots for all who are interested to make one for themselves.


I am sure if you just goggle "warhound titan templates", you might still find some floating around. I hope some of these pictures might serve to inspire others to attempt this fun project.

 

This project is currently on hold and is basecoated  black at the moment. If time permits, I will have this painted one day.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice scratch build. looking forward to seeing this completed down the line.

    ReplyDelete